Anderson Racing Engines was established 23 years ago by its owner Frank Anderson and has been responsible for building and maintaining competition engines in many forms of motorsport these include rallying, racing, sprinting and hill climbing.
We have had many successes including 10 F2 Stock Car world championships ,Toyo Tyres outright championship, NHRPA Hot Rod 2.0 world championship, Super Stock world championship, various 750 MC championships and various hill climb championships.
Here at Anderson Racing Engines we offer complete range of services including:
- Engine dyno testing and development
- Competition engine building and rebuilding (all types of engine)
- Crankshaft,piston and con rod balancing
- Crack testing
- Pressure testing
To view a complete list of our services please take a look at our services page.
- Glenn Bell won the National hotrod world championship
- Chris burgoyne won the irish open (f2 stock car)
- Chris Haird National hotrod world 4x points champion 2009-2012
- Chris Haird thunder 500 champion 2011-2012
- Chris Harid qualified pole position for the National hotrod worlds 2012 and Willie Hardie 3rd position
- Henry mann won the 2011 lotus cortina championship
- Graham Dodd won in his class with his chevron B31 at Brands Hatch 2012
- Peter Dorrell with his grand prix midget winning at northampton 2012
- saxmax championship 2010 Won by Oliver White